Hagen hated not knowing exactly what was going on. The irony was not lost on him. Being a creature of perpetual and habitual secrets and subterfuge did not lessen his desire for truth, if anything it made him treasure it more.
He knew the event was related to the Light Touched he had seen two nights earlier, but there was no way that one was capable of creating such a reaction, not even on it’s best day. The best assumption was that a greater power had stepped in to assist, but why? What did this little errand boy have that warranted so much protection?
- Angels And Demons (mysteryworlds.wordpress.com)
- Parallel Path (dragonintuitive.com)
- “If you’re frightened of dying and you’re holding on, you’ll see demons tearing your life away. If you’ve made your peace, then the demons are really angels, freeing you from the earth.” – Meister Eckhart (seraphimdamonen.wordpress.com)
- Did you Know ~ Demons Were not Always Considered Evil? (theriverpaper.wordpress.com)
- Angels & Demons (tuesdaytalks.wordpress.com)