I reach the far end of the cavern created by the shapers. I am pleased to see the room changing yet again, my advice being taken. I duck behind a short wall near the entrance and kneel. “Father, I can’t pretend to understand your plan. My faith is shaken, but I still believe in you. Please, Father, find me worthy and help me defend these elves against predation. If my life is required in exchange for theirs, then so be it. May Your will be done.” I end my prayer and stand, ready to face the wizard who would dare assault the home of the elves.
- How to Approach God in your Prayers (dwellwithme.wordpress.com)
- Prayer is Submission (sparksofreformation.wordpress.com)
- Does Praying Really Help? (citesimon.com)
- 366 Days with the Lord 2012: February 22 (lovelyframie.wordpress.com)
- Prayer, share, care! (waltbrite.wordpress.com)