“I don’t think he summoned these,” Julius says between slashes. “These are locals and they would have to have some serious incentive or fear to bring them here.”
“Well that doesn’t sound good.” I move through a series of thrusts and slashes that push the tide of goblins back.
Julius uses his magic to kill a dozen more in a burst of purple lightning. “I think we’ll find out who is behind this soon. I sense the wizard getting closer.” As he finishes speaking the wall of goblins thins and gives us wide birth. I look to Julius who stands transfixed, his eyes locked on the tunnel entrance. “It is so beautiful,” he whispers.
- A walk in the parks (lynatrina.wordpress.com)
- A Year On… (spirativity.co.uk)
- Beautiful insight… (onmymindwriter.wordpress.com)
- 100-Word Challenge: Chapter Three (mywriterscramp.com)
- Maya decides not to die. (rockstarronan.com)
- Beholding God (harleyandmakara.com)