The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Static electricity fills the room sending sparks racing across the links of my armor. “Julius, wake up,” I say before I push on his shoulder.
“I can’t,” he whispers. “I haven’t seen anything like it in so long.” His arms drop and his blades fall from his fingers.
“It is no use.” The new voice is a whisper, but it booms through cavern like a cannon shot. “He is enthralled by my magic, as are all of the rest of your little friends. The goblins are a nice distraction, but not a necessity.”
- How to be a Wizard (wizardgifts.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to Magical March! (roofbeamreader.net)
- sorcerers as wizards (and vice versa) from Blog of Holding (blogofholding.com)
- Fallen Angel Pt 1 (criesfromthepark.wordpress.com)
- Wizards v Magic (funkyoatmeal.wordpress.com)
- Caves of Myrddin update: goblin gold! from Jeffs Gameblog (jrients.blogspot.com)
- The Tower of Damara (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
- Role of mythology … (wizardsword.wordpress.com)