A tall man with long blonde hair and a short beard walks into the cavern, carefully stepping over goblin corpses. He is dressed like a member of the S.W.A.T. team who had a Hot Topic throw up on him. He would be laughable if not for the danger he represents.
Though I am not as in tune with magic as the elves I can still sense the waves of power rolling off of him. I remember facing more powerful wizards in the days when magic was plentiful, but I was much stronger then. The silence of the elves makes me wonder if I am strong enough now to face this man.
- Dead Wizard’s Weird Possessions from From the Sorcerer’s Skull (sorcerersskull.blogspot.com)
- The Wizard Lppks Up The Spell On The Shortest Day (chrisbellinger.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to Magical March! (roofbeamreader.net)
- Day 37 (megumitierana.wordpress.com)
- Fallen Angel Pt 1 (criesfromthepark.wordpress.com)