“Please,” I say, “don’t. You can’t…I swore…”
“Your oaths mean nothing to me little Angel,” Vandals says as he tears away at my wall. He laughs at my screams, mocking me as weak as I beg him to stop. “It won’t be long now.” His spirit’s clawed hands pull away at the bricks until there is little protection left.
“No,” I whisper.
A crack forms in the wall emanating from the point that the wizard had attacked. Vandal glides back away from the wall and shields himself while I watch my wall come crumbling down. “What have I done?” he whispers as the swirling masses of black and white power inch past the barrier that had kept them in check.
“Yes,” I say, “what have you done?”
- nourishing angel nuances….big wings please… (makebelieveboutique.com)
- The Light Within (awakenedwords.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 91:11 Angels (thepowertocreate.wordpress.com)
- An Angel/The Reward (Weekend Jokes) (magsx2.wordpress.com)
- Remembering Meetu (pearlofthoughts.wordpress.com)