“Sir! We have him!” shouted a technician on the other end of the room.
“Where?” asked Neville as he stormed across the room.
“Uptown, beneath–” The technician’s words were cut off by his screams. A bolt of electricity shot from his monitor and lanced through his chest. his scream quickly devolved into a gurgle as his lungs were boiled inside him. Monitor after monitor exploded in a storm of miniaturized lightning that left all of the operators dead within seconds. Neville stood in the middle of the room, unharmed by the exploding glass and dancing electricity. He was still more Angel than man and was afforded the proper protection.
- Thanks to Week 331 SOBs (successful-blog.com)
- Heavenly Blessings with Archangel Michael, March 8, 2012 (the2012scenario.com)
- What Does Prayer LOOK like? (angelslightworldwide.com)
- Angel delight (thesun.co.uk)
- Celestial (angelslightworldwide.com)
- The Desert Struggle (fatherstephen.wordpress.com)
- Entities, heavenly (banksdepot.wordpress.com)
- My guiding light my heavenly star (4valentines4words4poetryforyou.com)