Albert stood up from the table, and walked to the window of his office. Her looked down upon the streets, and laughed with contempt at the people scurrying about far below. The end of their world was at hand and they had no idea. It didn’t matter to him if they did; there was very little they could do to stop him.
“I think you may have underestimated it, Haden. Why would such a display of power be made over a lesser being?” Albert looked toward the receding waves of power, and said, “it is either more powerful or more important than you think.”
- Barely Literate? How Christian Fundamentalist Homeschooling Hurts Kids | | AlterNet (seculardiscourse.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Bagel: An Immigrant’s Story’ – Joan Micklin Silver and Matthew Goodman Team Up for a New Documentary Film (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- End times and presidents (blogs.berkeley.edu)
- This Is That! (ljpiteo.wordpress.com)
- Where Are We In Prophesy? (thescarletrope.wordpress.com)