“What was that?” The bald man turned and glared at his associate. He had little respect for those who couldn’t take care of themselves, and the cloak only amplified the weakness of the smaller man.
“We need to make her stop,” the hooded man said. “She may be calling out to him.”
“You want her to stop? I’ll make her stop.” The bald man approached the circle and stopped. He looked at the circle, then at the hooded girl in the center. “I hate all of this magical shit,” he grumbled.
“Just remember that we need the magic,” the hooded man said.
- Day 342 – Not Yours (fredericiana.com)
- Mumblings on a Monday 7 (on a Tuesday) (trimadnessblog.wordpress.com)
- A final word on Dialogue (totallyknewthat.wordpress.com)
- Twilight Challenge – Chapter 2 (jenniferjrandolph.wordpress.com)
- mumble mumble (amimahabba.wordpress.com)
- Hold Me (nothinginmynoggin.wordpress.com)