“I hope you are right, Your Majesty.” I feed my will into the fire, and offer a silent prayer to the Father, asking him to offer comfort to their families.
“Make it so,” she says. “You are the master of your own destiny, but I believe you have awakened, at this time, for a reason.”
“You are mistaken, Elf Queen. My destiny is not my own. I spoke an oath to the father millennia ago, and now I must return to his service.” The pyre collapses on itself, and the fire flairs as the last remnants of the elves are consumed.
- Do I Believe in fate? – a Plinky Prompt. (parwatisingari.wordpress.com)
- Destiny & Karma (h3artfeltwordz.wordpress.com)
- Broken Blade: The Path of Separation (beneaththetangles.wordpress.com)
- On Destiny (drsidraashraf.wordpress.com)
- The Will To Survive (snigdharai.wordpress.com)