“Thank you.” I sip from the cup, and the tea burns my lips as it enters my mouth. I could ignore the pain, but my time amongst the mortals has taught me the value of pain. I am not a masochist, but pain reminds you that you’re alive. Too many of my heavenly brethren go through their lives without feeling pain, and they forget, though their lives are infinitely long, that they can be killed. It has been untold eons since the Angels have gone to war, and our own immortality may be our downfall when we are called to battle next.
- Words That Hurt (davisleepoetry.wordpress.com)
- A Witch With A Bitch – Finding Humour In A Headache (onespiritsjourney.wordpress.com)
- It’s better to travel than to arrive (iride4shiloh.org)
- Surrender (gracieackerman.wordpress.com)
- Excruitiating Pain (isabelladurante.com)
- empty arms (rachelsemancipation.wordpress.com)
- Words That Hurt (thisasiandude.wordpress.com)