“Like the funeral rites of my people from ten-thousand years ago,” Gloriana says. She picks up the cup, takes a sip and returns it to the open air. She makes using the power look so easy.
“Yes, exactly. I wanted to remember what they were, I focused and the memories came back to me.” I focus my thoughts for a moment and reach back to a time before I walked amongst men. The memory I sought for surged into place, filling a gap in my mind. “It was not always like this. Back before I relinquished my position, my memories were my own and organized the way they were meant to be. This must be some sort of after effect.”
- Woman distraught after Medical Examiner’s Office removed sister’s brain before funeral (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Beware the Mulo (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Pain Colored Goggles (kissingthecockroach.com)
- How To Bury The Deceased And Offer Condolences To His Family! (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- The Idea of Monarchy is in Decline………. (pompuss.wordpress.com)