I attack the weak spot, chipping away at it with precise, mental, blows, like an artist shaping granite, until a fissure forms, and I can exert more force. Once I open a hole to the interior, I reach in, and destroy the barrier.
A quick stream of memories rushes into my mind, filling in gaps that I could not explain. The sensation is similar to the memory feed I get when I focus on my past, but there is less resistance, and a greater rush. The name, Julia, played a prominent role in my recent past, especially in regards to the events leading to my return.
- The Past Is Cracking…* (wordtothewhys.wordpress.com)
- Flaws? (ezmiralda.wordpress.com)
- Mouse trap (harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com)
- Through the Cracks in the Walls Around My Heart (bombshel.wordpress.com)
- I’m flawed (anonymousmomma.wordpress.com)