“What was that?” Margaret asked as she walked toward him.
“Nothing really,” he said as he reached into the cabinet and pulled out three glasses and bottle of scotch. “I was just thinking out loud.”
“It’s a dangerous habit, talking to yourself,” she said as she stopped a little too close to him. It was the worst kept secret in the company that they were sleeping together. Aldric didn’t care and Margaret mistakenly thought it improved her standing within the company. The truth was she was just one more in a long string of subordinates that Aldric had bedded and their relationship would end like its predecessors: in tears.
- Self-Talk is Key To Learning and Performing Better (bigthink.com)
- Episode 010 – Katie Cunningham (frompythonimportpodcast.com)
- Musing Of The Day (happyhippiehousewife2008.wordpress.com)
- Talking to Yourself: Not So Crazy After All (ideas.time.com)
- Confidence (sharingsecretsoftheuniverse.wordpress.com)
- The Geeks of Doom Round Up 010: Looper and Gaelic Storm (preview) (thedrilldown.com)