Evan and Margaret hung up their coats and sat at the work-table in the center of the room while Aldric pulled up the wall mounted touch screen. He was silent as he made cryptic notations in the lower right hand corner of the screen, drew large pictures in the middle and wrote down a series of equations down the left side. The two assistants took it all in as he worked. They were confused at first, but the more Aldric wrote, the more they began to understand. “He really is a little scary isn’t he,” Evan whispered.
“Very scary is more like it,” Margaret whispered back.
- Trepanation Trepidation (solardip.wordpress.com)
- Need vs Want (iamchasehartley.com)
- Is All This Social Media Ruining Your Social Life? And Other Hot Topics (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- SmartGlass: How is this all going to work? (hint: HTML5, and the cloud) (liveside.net)
- Getting my head straight (jess12wbt.wordpress.com)
- Doctor Who #205: Fury from the Deep Part 6 (siskoid.blogspot.com)