Aldric laid in bed, looking out the window overhead. It was one of the few luxuries he afforded himself. Having windows on the moon was expensive, and a little dangerous, but being locked inside his labs for most of his waking hours made him crave the open view into the abyss of space. Seeing the stars move overhead game him a sense of time and purpose. “We should be out there by now,” he said. Margaret mumbled something and rolled over. He didn’t usually bring her home with him, but their work in the lab had left him energized and their visit to his office bedroom had not been enough for either of them.
- CERN Confirms Neutrinos Not Faster Than Light (redorbit.com)
- Gods Horses (godrocksmysoul.com)
- TEN SCIENCE-FICTIONAL Faster-Than-Light Drives. My favorite was always the Mannschenn drive. With … (pjmedia.com)
- Obeying the cosmic speed limit (geneveith.com)
- Generational Ships (storiesbywilliams.com)
- Stop (angelschoice.wordpress.com)