The silence was a relief after so many hours filled with the high-pitched whine of overworked power converters. Weeks of testing had not led to any progress in containing the massive energy output of Aldric’s dimensional collapses. They counted it a victory that they were successful in shunting off the excess without killing anyone. Evan pulled his earplugs and set them on the table. “Well that gave us an extra twenty minute, but the failure was no less catastrophic,” he said. “I suppose the only real bright side is that the emergency ejection was more muted. We might not even get a call from the defense department.” As if on cue, the communicator rang.
- The manuscript of survival – part 159 – very powerful. Thanks to A. (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- To Awaken This Energy, The Mind Must Have No Resistance (vincarriuolo.typepad.com)
- Mommy Fun Fact # 19 ~ Energy Buster (amomwithalessonplan.com)
- The Road to Success Day 32 (cawritergirl.wordpress.com)
- Power Surge (annamanderson.wordpress.com)
- Dreaming and Gratitude (maggiewritesnow.wordpress.com)
- A Solution to the World’s Energy Crisis (powerofslow.wordpress.com)