Evan managed to hold in the laugh until the screen blanked out. “Oh God,” he said, “how can you do that with such a straight face? I would be cracking up half way through the call.”
“Lots of practice, Evan.” Margaret slowly rotated her neck around until it gave a series of satisfying pops. “I do hate having to do it though. The Defense Ministry, and everyone else for that matter, should leave us alone so that we can do our work and make their lives better.” Doctor Vo picked up her coffee cup, took a drink and stared at the cup of hours cold beverage and frowned.
- DAY 037 // need to rethink it all… (jclswm2014.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Confessions (tatumwoodroffe.typepad.com)
- Caribou Blend Kcup Review (crosscountrycafe.wordpress.com)
- Morning Coffee (darkblucoffeebar.wordpress.com)
- Marley and Me (livinglavidamommy.wordpress.com)
- Hail to Briggo Coffee, a New Coffee Experience in Austin! (ourpangea.wordpress.com)