Evan punched the key code into the door and walked inside once it slid into the wall. When the door slid shut, the airtight seals slid into place with a soft, sucking sound followed by a low chime confirming his home was air tight. The lights came on and revealed three men sitting around Evan’s kitchen table.
“Welcome home, Evan,” said the tallest of the men. Even seated he was nearly as tall as he was. “We’re glad to see the taskmaster didn’t keep you working until the morning.” He made a point of looking at his watch and said, “Oops, my mistake. He did keep you working until morning.”
- Finally! (thewritingblues.wordpress.com)
- The Upside Of Not Being A Billionaire (chrisyeh.blogspot.com)
- “Six point Two” Challenge Commencement (thesnowfoxblog.wordpress.com)
- Into the Dark Forest (sanguinaryblade.wordpress.com)
- The Dirty Martini (69shadesofsmut.wordpress.com)
- You Are Enough (monkeybethmedia.wordpress.com)