The lightning stopped its random destruction and turned its focus upon Aldric. Brilliant red bolts of energy shot through Aldric’s chest and smashed into the wall on the far side of the lab. He screamed as the lance of bloody lightning skewered him through the center and lifted him off the ground. Arcs of power traveled up and down his body, burning and scarring his flesh in jagged lines that appeared to shift and crawl about when looked at. Gradually, the screams turned to laughter; it was dark, alien sound that had no place coming from a human throat, and as Evan looked upon his employer, he was no longer certain that human was the right word for what Aldric had become.
- 1 Lightning Strike, 19 Cows Dead (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Observations of @cryptopartylond / #cryptoparty (dropsafe.crypticide.com)
- realizing chaos (justdharmaquotes.wordpress.com)
- That Light, That Chaos, That Beauty (rendezvouswithrenee.com)
- The Ostrich & the Flame Thrower: Crisis Storytelling in the Chaos Era? by Willi Paul, Principle, newmythologist.com (newmythologist.com)
- Chaos (magnoliabeginnings.org)
- Friday Fictioneers – Peace and Chaos (littlewonder2.wordpress.com)