The lightning assault stopped almost as soon as it began. The sudden return to silence was as discomforting as it was welcome. Evan crawled through the blasted remains of his work area and found Aldric lying on the floor. His eyes were shut and his breath came in ragged gasps, but he was still alive. The black burn in Aldrics chest was raw and ugly, but it was not bleeding and Evan did not know enough about medical science to say whether his boss was going to live or not. He considered letting the man die there on the floor. He hated Aldric, but he was not a murderer, not yet anyways, so he stood up and slapped the emergency alarm on his workstation, summoning the facilities, security, fire and medical teams.
- The Silence (burgessart.wordpress.com)
- The Silent Writer (limebirduk.wordpress.com)
- God as silence (chrysalisjourney.wordpress.com)
- The Beauty of Silence (bodychange.net)
- Silence (freeyog.wordpress.com)
- the loudness of silence | one year of www.mosthopeful.com (mosthopeful.com)
- The Soothing Sound of Silence (powerofslow.wordpress.com)