A soft buzz like the hum of Terran streetlights emanated from the source of the light, and with every step closer that Evan took, the hum grew louder. By the time he was halfway there the buzz had grown so loud that he could feel it in his teeth. Another two paces and he would swear that he heard a chorus of voices within the droning noise. One more step and he could nearly see within the chamber. Some instinct within Evan begged him to stop, to turn away, and run from the source of the noise in his mind, but compulsion was too strong to ignore.
- The ‘age of the machine’ is drowning out natural sound, Bernie Krause warns (guardian.co.uk)
- The 101 strangest records on Spotify: Various Artists – Sounds of London (guardian.co.uk)
- writing chapter 2.5 (qantarctica.wordpress.com)
- Bogeyman (thinspiralnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Voice Week: Day 4 (unduecreativity.wordpress.com)