The safe room was a model of functional design. Nothing was loose in the room. A month’s worth of supplies and air was tucked into various storage lockers around the room, and those lockers were embedded within the reinforced walls of the room. A half-dozen crash chairs were built into the walls as well. They were actually an improvement on the chairs used in commercial spacecraft, but the concept was still the same; a five-point harness across the body with an instant void seal unit sitting above the headrest, would make sure that even if the room were compromised, a person could survive in their seat until they starved to death.
- Questions for Reflection – Psalm 103-105 (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- A Teachable Moment about Maturity (psychologytoday.com)
- Building a very simple home studio in a small room (gearslutz.com)
- Good building construction practice (times.co.zm)
- Communism Aint Pretty (trolldens.blogspot.com)