Margaret strapped herself into the chair, waiting for the end to come, but it never happened. She counted the seconds. One…two…three…four. As she waited, she wondered whether she would even realize the end had come. Would she be vaporized, or would the room simply crack open and send her spilling out into the void of the moon’s surface? Whatever it was to be, she feared and longed for it to hurry up.
Time passes slowly in the dark room with only the warning lights to keep her company. Seconds stretched to hours in her mind as she watched the amber lights from on to off to on again. She feared she may go mad before the explosion ever killed her.
- For. (beingrandomcouldbemyforte.wordpress.com)
- The rock has been updated (loserswithsocks.com)
- whisper of the heart (dieci12site.wordpress.com)
- Finally heard the Voice of the Deep (typhoonandrew.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s Depth (aturmercy.wordpress.com)
- Sinister Sunday Shares! (thehorrificallyhorrifyinghorrorblog.com)