“I don’t care whose fault it is, you little shit,” Caleb growled as he stomped forward, crushing whatever unfortunate bit of Evan’s life got underfoot. “Marcus says you’re a liar and a welcher and he doesn’t like either, so I get to bust you up.” Evan was glad that he was not going to see the end coming, though he wondered if his blood and bone would damage the stealth suit and make it inoperable, or if Caleb’s bloody fists would float through the house like some horror movie special effect. The absurdity of the image made him laugh, and saved his life.
- Horror, A Poem (shafiqah1.wordpress.com)
- 10 Out Of The Ordinary Horror Movie Deaths (jarviscity.com)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Being Killed by a Horror Movie Monster (screenrant.com)
- What is Horror? (slideshare.net)
- Hello (thehorrificallyhorrifyinghorrorblog.com)