The air in front of Evan’s face shook and shimmered like a blast of heat escaping from a furnace. A low ringing sound, as if an enormous church bell had been struck far away, accompanied the shimmer and was immediately followed by a string of enthusiastically shouted swear words. Evan looked past the dissipating disturbance and saw Caleb’s head cursing as he stumbled backward.
“You broke my hand!” Caleb shouted. “I’ll kill you!”
“I didn’t do anything!” Evan insisted as he scrambled to his feet.
A look of pure fury blazed across Caleb’s floating visage. A large, black revolver appeared from out of nowhere and pointed at Evan’s head.
- The stupidest thing you can do (charity-spring.org)
- What to Do With Anger (thewellnessquest.wordpress.com)
- Master Your Anger (irmgardebrown.com)
- Why Do We Shout In Anger ?! (echoes19.wordpress.com)
- ~Propensity For Intensity~ (justsouno.wordpress.com)