“No!” Evan yelled as he held a hand up in front of him, palm facing the thug as if it might ward off the bullet.
Caleb pulled the trigger. The sound of the gunpowder exploding in the casing was deafening in the small, airtight home, but it was muffled to Evan’s ears as time slowed and he watched the bullet slowly leave the barrel of the gun. He desperately tried to move out of the way, but his body was caught in the same stasis as Caleb and his gun, only his mind was free of the morass, but it was frantic with terror as he watched the implement of his death approaching an inch at a time.
- I am you (mondoweiss.net)
- Bullets Are My Business (fletcherandco.com)
- death by nerf (yoonanimous.com)
- Bullet To December (lyricalanarchy.wordpress.com)
- Bizzare Happening (adparare.wordpress.com)
- Working To Code (ideasinfood.com)