Margaret took a slow sip from her water-glass as her guest waited. He was a short, pudgy, smelly little man, which would have made Christopher Martin an unpopular man on the moon, or anywhere else for that matter, except he was brilliant when it came to interplanetary communications. He was one of six people in the solar system that could send a message between the moon and Terra without delays or distortion. The field warp communications was new, and very lucrative to the pioneers in the field. In terms of personal wealth, Christopher was second only to Aldric Dewitt.
“It is nice to finally meet you, Mister Martin,” she said.
Christopher sat back in the chair and folded his hands across his chest. “I have to admit, Doctor Vo–“
“Please, call me Margaret.”
“Okay, Margaret, I was a little surprised to get your call. It’s not every day that I get a call from one of DarkSide’s lead researchers, much less that they invite me to meet with them.” Christopher fidgeted in his seat as he spoke. He hated DarkSide almost as much as he hated Aldric himself. The man was insufferably lucky and pretentious as far as Christopher was concerned, and he was almost able to convince himself that he was not jealous of the man.
- Morning coffee thoughts 261 (thefefedarkboyblog.wordpress.com)
- A pigment of imagination (forchangeandalteregos.wordpress.com)
- Cleavage Is Bullshit (loadofbullshit.com)
- Cosplay Cleavage Tutorial (comicmix.com)
- Dangerous Emotion – Jealousy (groundedbythoughts.wordpress.com)
- Day -2: Jealousy Pt 2 (zhiweiofli.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Green-eyed Monster (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- Jealousy. (lookatlifelikethis.wordpress.com)
- How To Deal With Jealousy – And Not Kill Yourself (taosystemer.wordpress.com)
- Jealousy.. (amadgal.wordpress.com)