This is a poem submitted by my good friend, Guam Pellegrin, in response to the Writing Prompt Challenge I submitted. Make sure to leave her a comment to let her know what you think!
Mo Mo, Here I Come!
Mo Mo, I’m on my way over
Gotta tiny turn to make,
Shine up the rocking chair,
While this road I take.
Get out all your keys,
Pots, pans and bowls;
Dust off the cookie jar,
And remember, cinnamon rolls.
By the time I get there,
My diaper may smell strange;
A dab of lotion and oil,
Will be a pleasant change.
A tub of warm water
With a ducky squeaky clean,
Will get you peals of laughter;
You know what I mean.
An hour or two of Disney
Is really all it takes,
You may need that rocking chair,
For all of our sakes.
By Guam Pellegrin
June 14, 2013
- From the rocking chair… (apeaceofwisdom.wordpress.com)
- Lessons from a Rocking Chair (jamiecallowayhanauer.com)
- Kidversations ~ I Wanna…. (wingsaseagles40.wordpress.com)
- Mini golf. My Motto. Feeling the Chasm. (kharazy.wordpress.com)
- Prioritize Comfort and Durability When Selecting Furniture for Children (gavintippett157.wordpress.com)
- Memoirs Part 9 (redroses22.wordpress.com)
- Baby Steps (helivesr.wordpress.com)
- Rock on, chair. Rock on! (icescreammama.com)
- A Little Writing Prompt Challenge (mywriterscramp.com)
- Monday Poetry Prompt #7 Results! Jackpot! (becausewerepoets.wordpress.com)