It is that time of year again. It is NaNoWriMo time, and I am going to give it a shot this year despite my rather full plate. I know, you’re saying, “But Eric, you still have to edit AR2 and get it out for your adoring fans to read,” and you would be absolutely right, but I need to push myself in November because I feel like I have let myself get lazy with my writing habits this year and I need a good kick in the shorts to get me revved up again.
My original idea for this year was going to be my intended story for last year, but I cannot find my notes, so I need to scurry an outline together in a hurry if I want to go with that SUPER secret concept. If I can’t put that together then I will just do the sequel to my NaNoWriMo from two years ago. I have a lot of it ready to go already, so it would be an easy substitute. Of course, if I have to go that route, it sure makes it look like NaNoWriMo will be a struggle since I can’t even find the time to redo my outline and character notes.
I am growing a small group for mutual encouragement, so if you want to join us, just stop by my NaNoWriMo page HERE and add me as a buddy.
- Obligatory NaNoWriMo Post (iamkaijordan.com)
- To NaNoWriMo or Not to NaNoWriMo, that is the Question…. (annesquared.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Breakthrough! (kstrattt.wordpress.com)
- Diving Into NaNoWriMo, Cutting Out Excuses, and A Pile of Links to Help You Write Consistently (kristinnador.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 (briandtaylorplays.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (jimknowes.wordpress.com)
- Tiredness and NaNoWriMo (inkprintmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Challenge: NaNoWriMo (shannysingh.wordpress.com)
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo (mentalmegalodon.wordpress.com)
- Countdown to National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) | Accept the Writing Challenge and Turn Pro Now (veronicamariajarski.com)