Today is my wife’s birthday. I would tell you how old [wb_fb_f name=”Tracy Swett” id=””] is, but I like getting to spend the night in the same bed as her.
She is amazing and I cannot imagine my life without her. Here, on my blog, you get to read my writing and occasionally I share a little bit about my life, but I don’t often speak about how central to my life she is.
She is there for me every day, no matter how badly I screw up or how much I lose sight of things because I get wrapped up in myself.
It would be easy to say that she stays with me because it is easy, or because we have kids together, but the truth is that I am anything but easy to live with and neither one of us are big believers in staying together for the kids. No, living with me and putting up with my crap is no easy thing, so I can only conclude that she must love me far more than I deserve.
Tracy, I love you so very much and I am so glad that you are my wife and my best friend. I would not be half the man I am today if it were not for you, so happy birthday.
- Dream talk (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Truth Hurts (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Planning an exciting and unexpected surprise birthday party (redenvelope.com)
- Flying Machines (currankentucky.wordpress.com)
- How I Survived A Tornado (gettingontop.wordpress.com)
- When Amateurs Screw Up (americanbust.wordpress.com)
- A father’s photos capture the faces of those caring for his son with leukemia (kansascity.com)