For today’s Apocalypse in the Balance Blog Tour Stop we have AC Elliot. He’s an extremely talented writer and poet.
He’s hosting a guest post I wrote about National Novel Writing Month and some preparation ideas I used to successfully complete the grueling November challenge. It is getting a little close to kick-off day, but it is not too late to put yourself in a position to succeed and earn yourself that shiny badge to place on your web site.
Make sure you stop by, give it a read and enter the rafflecopter giveaway for a chance to win autographed copies of my books.
- NaNoWriMo 2014? (sittinginspiltink.com)
- NaNoWriMo Quote (lesimonis.wordpress.com)
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2014 With Time Management Tricks & Distraction-Free Apps (makeuseof.com)
- Resources from the Community: Tips From Three Writers (pilotfishblog.com)
- Why I’m not Doing NaNoWriMo (storytellergirlgrace.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo 2014 (insidethewritermind.wordpress.com)
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo (themasculinepen.wordpress.com)
- Contemplating NaNoWriMo | The Friday Article (roehill.net)
- #Nanowrimo Why do you write? (lynncahoon.wordpress.com)
- Set a word count goal for the week (heidicogdill.wordpress.com)