Bam! It’s Sunday! Day Two of NaNoWriMo! National Exclamation Point Appreciation Day! Okay, I’m kidding about the last one, but it certainly should be.
As awesome as all of the other reasons for loving today are, even more special is the fact that today is the seventh stop on the Apocalypse in the Balance Blog Tour. Make sure you stop and read the interview I did with author Todd Maternowski. Todd’s a great author who writes rough and gritty fantasy that you should definitely check out.
- Blogtober Day Twelve: Getting Pumped for NaNoWriMo (revolutionaryeffect.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Writers (coffeeclatter.com)
- Resources from the Community: Tips From Three Writers (pilotfishblog.com)
- Book Review: Exmortus: Temples Diabolic (mywriterscramp.com)
- If at Forty-ninth You Don’t Succeed, Try and Try Again (fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com)
- A Perfectly Fair Day (ptbertram.wordpress.com)