I’m sorry for not posting yesterday’s Blog Tour stop yesterday. I didn’t get the link until after lunch, and with it being election day I did not make it home until nearly nine o’clock last night. I wish I could say that I stayed up late watching the election results, but I didn’t and it is probably for the best since it would have gotten me all worked up before bed. As it was, my wife had to talk me down from a ledge.
I don’t know about you, but I love seeing all of these positive reviews. Make sure you check them out, then visit Amazon to pick up your copy today.
- The Big White Dress – But At What Price? (theobserversvoice.com)
- A toast to me… (ambermulkey.wordpress.com)
- The martyr of Danville Mountain (arktimes.com)
- Why NaNoWriMo Doesn’t Work (and Why it Does) (cheisserer.wordpress.com)
- Re: Zowayix’s Procrastinated Anime Reviews (forums.glitchcity.info)
- I Assumed No One Was Watching Me (aussalorens.com)