Man how I love to see those good reviews. Three days in a row on the blog tour saw three great reviews in a row. I’m feeling so pumped about those reviews that I cannot wait to get the next couple of books written, but for now we have to wait and stop at our next guest post hosted by Rachel Bostwick. In today’s post I talk about the first rough draft novel I ever finished called Alone. More specifically we talk about what I like in the post-apocalyptic genre and what my future plans for that story are.
Give it a read and make sure you check out the rafflecopter giveaway.
- Conference Wrap Up (floridawriters.wordpress.com)
- The Brewer’s Tale by William Bostwick (pagesofjulia.com)
- 5 reasons why homeschool kids will survive the Zombie Apocalypse (setonmagazine.com)
- How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse (madmikesamerica.com)
- RPG Review – Races of Obsidian Apocalypse: Flesh and Iron (gmsmagazine.com)
- Age of Apocalypse returns to Marvel (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Nerd Favorite Nathan Fillion Has Plans For The Zombie Apocalypse (kotaku.com)
- Science fiction inspired by the apocalypse End of the world… (cmoneyspinner.tumblr.com)
- Wait out the apocalypse in zombie-proof log cabin (robot6.comicbookresources.com)
- The 10 Types of Fictional Apocalypses (And What They Mean) (io9.com)