Shatter Point by Jeff Altabef is on sale from 12/8-12/12 for only $0.99!
Pick up a copy of this spellbinding thriller.
You can also enter the giveaway at the end of this post with no more than a click of the mouse for a chance to win a $75 Amazon or B&N gift card! Extra entry points will be available for anyone who posts a verified review before 1/23/2015!
“A thriller that grabs readers and doesn’t let go, skillfully twisting, turning, and manipulating its plot for maximum impact.” – Donovan, eBook Reviewer, Midwest Book Review
When her 19-year-old son Jack miraculously recovers from a serious head trauma, Maggie is sure her luck has changed. But when she’s abducted by a shadow from her past – a phantom with dangerous sapphire eyes – it’s up to Jack and his younger brother Tom to unravel the mystery and save their mom from a deadly psychological battle.
The brothers seek help from their colorful great aunt, who exposes them to a world of nefarious family secrets, explosive government conspiracies, and a series of horrific murders. Together they must navigate a dark underworld full of political subterfuge and class warfare.
Yet as they search for their mother, Jack changes—raked by skull splitting headaches and weird visions. How exactly did he recover from his coma, and how does this tie into the psychopath who’s abducted their mother?
Will Jack and Tom save Maggie before her abductor reaches his shatter point? Does Jack have enough time left?
“<em>Shatter Point</em> is an exciting novel of suspense, action, drama and even a little bit of horror…. It’s definitely one of the best novels out there right now.” – <em>Next Page Reviews</em>
“When I reached the last 100 pages no one was going to be able to stop me reading until I knew the ending!” – <em>Olivia’s Catastrophe</em>
p style="text-align: left;">~~~~~
- The Fictional Serial Killer / Criminologist & Author R. Barri Flowers (mypersonallthing.wordpress.com)
- 121 free kindle books (tue) – really good romance & thrillers (ireaderreview.com)
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made (gulllakelyceumtheatre.com)
- What Sociologists Can Tell Us About Serial Killing (psmag.com)
- Spec Script Sale: “Matriarch” (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Set in the future: #Thriller “Shatter Point” by @JeffAltabef – a #review (cabingoddess.com)