Okay my friends, I am pleased to reveal the cover for the latest book by author Angela Fattig. The book is His Lilly, and it is a steamy romance that promises plenty of passion and drama. Angela is an excellent author who knows how to titillate and engage the reader. While romance is not my usual thing, I am looking forward to getting my hands on this one, so without further ado, I present to you, the cover of Her Lilly.
His Lily will take you on a journey through the life of Mark, a twenty-six years old virgin, and Lily, a beautiful overweight shy woman.
Mark is scarred by his childhood vowing to never allow a woman to get close.
Lily is a shy, sweet, and loving woman who has been hurt in the past.
The very second they come together sparks fly. Their attraction is undeniable yet they hold back. Mark is afraid he will end up like his father, depressed and alone. Lily is afraid this is just another in a long line of jokes and a guy like Mark couldn’t possibly want someone like her.
Mark’s friends see how lonely he is and devise a plan to get Mark to settle down even if it does cramp their playboy style.
Can Mark and Lily overcome their past or is it too late?
- Cover Reveal for Library Jumpers by Brenda Drake (dawnall.wordpress.com)
- What problem does the afterlife solve? (eaawilson.wordpress.com)
- Illustrated Temptations: Remind Me by Ann Marie Walker and Amy K. Rogers (bookishtemptations.com)
- How to Become a Bestselling (Romance) Author (ptbertram.wordpress.com)
- The Best Way for Writers to Use Amazon’s Preorder Feature (livewritethrive.com)
- Featured Indie Book: Fantastik (C. A. McGroarty) (indieauthornews.com)
- Cover Reveal: Pieces of Mel (mywriterscramp.com)
- The End Of The Trolls (derekhaines.ch)
- Writerly Wednesday Welcomes Alistair Cross (sallyfranklinchristie.com)