Last night I got a little…emotional while watching the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer. I recorded a couple of videos and I’ll be sharing one of them here in a moment. Don’t worry, it’s not me blubbering for seven minutes. I talk about the trailer’s effect and how Star Wars is a source of inspiration for me.
On another note, I made my older son get out of bed a little early this morning so that I could play the trailer for both boys and Katie at the same time. Katie was less than impressed (time to start the indoctrination), but the boys were both very excited about it. You know it is good when Zachary is sitting on the couch looking a little stunned.
The Kickstarter is going well at this point. Six backers for $158 in the first two days is pretty awesome. Please check it out. Back me if you can. Share it if you can’t. I think you’ll really enjoy Apocalypse Rising: The Coming Darkness, and hitting my Kickstarter goal will make that happen so much faster.
Thank you for your support
- Inspiration and Creativity (shopjoya.wordpress.com)
- Five Great Inspirational Books for Men to Improve Life Quality (dtsgo.com)
- Inspiration Monday: Sol Food (bekindrewrite.com)
- From Bitter to Sweet (movinginthepause.org)
- Inspiration Call: Write a Dialogue Between These Characters. (rajasinsight.com)
- Having a moment: Acorns (fabulouscollections.wordpress.com)
- Documentary Of The Week: Legends Of The Knight (2013) (heropresstwo.blogspot.com)
- Beauty As Inspiration: Romantic IMprov Haiku (cyranowriter.wordpress.com)
- Designing Your Life Blog Series: Episode 3 (authorreneebrooks.wordpress.com)