“Nothing too heavy if you don’t mind,” I say as I slip the blade into the sheath she hands me. “I’m sorry, what’s your name?”
“My name is Accantha, and if weight is your concern then you know little about elf artistry,” she says. She pushes aside a couple of selections before she finds what she is looking for. “Yes, this will be perfect for you.” She turns and hands me a body suit of delicately woven golden links covered in small plates of carefully etched steel. She hands it to me and I am surprised to find that it weighs no more than sword and scabbard.
- In My Studio – Chain Maille Weaves (alchemistsvessel.wordpress.com)
- One Word Astray (kiwsparks.wordpress.com)
- The Barrier Peaks Syndrome (underabloodredsky-future.blogspot.com)
- D&D4e: A Dripping Bag of Head (westkarana.com)
- Scarlet and Sky (katealamode.wordpress.com)
- Day 308 – Just another day… (ayearoflivingwisely.wordpress.com)