Celebrate the release of DEAD GIRL by Pavarti K Tyler by spreading the word and entering the giveaway at the bottom of this post!
VAMPIRE EROTICA LIKE YOU’VE NEVER READ BEFORE
When two boys find a body in their childhood hang out, they decide to have some fun, but get more than they bargained for.
This a twisted little bit of erotica and I loved it. At Fourteen pages long there is not a lot of room for anything extra, but somehow the author manages to cram in enough detail about the two main characters that you get a sense of who they are and what they are about before they even get their hands on the living dead girl in their favorite hangout,
There’s not much to complain about this story as long as you like erotica that does not conform to the simple formula of two or three people having sex. There is definitely some twisted stuff in here that is not for everyone, be even that is a matter of perspective.
It is a quick read, but for $0.99 it is well worth it. It is not for the meek or those who don’t like erotica or vampires, but if you like them both, this is the perfect story for you. I just hope that there is something more to this that the author will share with us further down the road.
Brought to you by Hot Ink Press, DEAD GIRL is boundary pushing, it’s sexy, it’s violent, it’s of questionable taste, and I think you’re going to love it.
Award-winning author of multi-cultural and transgressive literature, Pavarti K. Tyler can be found with Doc Martens strapped on over fishnets, but a girlish giggle as easily and likely as a throaty guffaw.
Keep in touch with Pav on her website or various social media sites. www.PavartiKTyler.com
- Coming Soon: Dead Girl (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- 10 Questions with LitReactor Instructor and Erotica Writer Rachel Kramer Bussel (litreactor.com)
- Why Does So Much Erotica Suck? (mbblissett1976.wordpress.com)
- Review: Orchid Carousals by Lucy A. Synder (namelessdigest.com)
- Romantica Ghostwriting Mills and How They’re Hurting Indie Romance Authors (laurelclarke.wordpress.com)
- Surviving vampires, shutting up and sharing your way to success (bigcommerce.com)
- story snippets from “that novel” (northofandover.wordpress.com)
- What we think ‘being an artist’ means (konnikim.com)